TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The information provided on the MULAT Application is not intended for distribution to, or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the MULAT Application from other locations do so on their own initiative and discretion, and are solely responsible for compliance with their specific local laws, if and to the extent such local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, MULAT Application is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on MULAT Application (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us, or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the Philippines, foreign jurisdictions, and other international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the MULAT Application, you are granted a limited license to access and use the MULAT Application and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal and non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the MULAT Application, the Content and the Marks.
You may only access and view the Content for a legitimate purpose in compliance with these Terms. You may not either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, or circumvent any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the Content including geo-filtering mechanisms. In addition, you are strictly prohibited from creating derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from or based on in any way, the Content, including montages, mash-ups and similar videos, wallpaper, desktop themes, greeting cards, and merchandise, unless expressly permitted by MULAT in writing. This prohibition applies even if you intend to give away the derivative materials free of charge.
By using MULAT Application, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you provide and submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update your registration information as may be necessary;
(4) you are not under the age of 13, if you are under 13 years of age, please do not use this Service;
(5) not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental or guardian permission to use the MULAT Application;
(6) you shall not access MULAT Application through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, offline readers or otherwise;
(7) you shall not use the MULAT Application for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of the MULAT Application will not violate any applicable law or regulation;
(9) you shall not transfer, use, publish or disseminate the Content to a person or entity for purposes unrelated to the lawful use of the services provided;
(10) You shall not sell, lease, monetize or redistribute any Content on a standalone basis;
(11) You shall not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer any license granted to you hereunder;
(12) You shall not violate the rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary rights;
(13) You shall not use technology or other means to access, index, frame or link to the Services (including the Content) that is not authorized by MULAT Media (including by removing, disabling, bypassing, or circumventing any content protection or access control mechanisms intended to prevent the unauthorized download, stream capture, linking, framing, reproduction, access to, or distribution of the Services);
(14) You shall not introduce viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that may interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(15) You shall not damage, disable, overburden, impair, or gain unauthorized access to the Services, including MULAT Application’s servers, computer network, or user accounts;
(17) You shall not violate these Terms or any guidelines or policies in MULAT application or attempt to commit any other analogous acts.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or commit any of the aforementioned acts, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the MULAT Application (or any portion thereof) and you agree not to circumvent, avoid, or bypass such restrictions, or otherwise restore or attempt to restore such access or use.
MULAT Application reserves the right to immediately terminate or restrict your account or your use of the Services or access to Content at any time, without notice or liability, if it determines in its sole discretion that you have breached these Terms, violated any law, rule, or regulation, engaged in other inappropriate conduct, or for any other business reason. We also reserve the right to terminate your account or your use of the Services or access to Content if such use places an undue burden on our networks or servers.
You may be required to register with the MULAT Application. You agree to keep your password confidential and you will be solely responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use MULAT Application for any purpose other than that for which we make MULAT Application available. MULAT Application may not be used in connection, or in conjunction, with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of MULAT Application, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from MULAT Application to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without an express written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of MULAT Application, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic, or other means, for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on MULAT Application.
4. Use MULAT Application to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of MULAT Application, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of MULAT Application and/or the Content contained therein.
6. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to MULAT Application.
7. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as usernames and passwords;
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false, inappropriate or sham reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on MULAT Application or the networks or services connected to MULAT Application.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any information obtained from MULAT Application in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Use MULAT Application as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use MULAT Application and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of MULAT Application.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of MULAT Application designed to prevent or restrict access to MULAT Application, or any portion of MULAT Application.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of MULAT Application to you.
18. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of MULAT Application or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of MULAT Application.
21. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses MULAT Application, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or MULAT Application.
24. Use MULAT Application in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
25. Any, and all other, analogous causes.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
MULAT Application may, from time to time, invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with an opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the MULAT Application, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, "Contributions").
Contributions may be viewable by other users of MULAT Application and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, deceptive, inaccurate, fabricated or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (solely as determined by MULAT Applications).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone, any race, religion, socio-economic background, gender, sexual preference, or for any other circumstance.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) or exploits people under the age of eighteen 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
15. You hereby grant MULAT Applications and its agents, subsidiaries and its other authorized representatives sole and exclusive right to issue publicity concerning your Contributions
By posting your Contributions to any part of MULAT Application [or making Contributions accessible to MULAT Application by linking your account from MULAT Application to any of your social networking accounts], you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your name, image, likeness, biographical information and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, image, likeness, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on MULAT Application.
You are solely responsible for your Contributions to MULAT Application and you expressly agree to exonerate and indemnify us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on MULAT Application; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on MULAT Application to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must strictly comply with the following criteria:
(1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed;
(2) your reviews should not contain offensive, profanity, or abusive, racist, abrasive, violent, or hate language;
(3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability;
(4) your reviews should not contain references to any illegal activity or feign the commission of an illegal activity;
(5) you should not be affiliated, directly or indirectly, with competitors, if posting negative reviews;
(6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
(7) you may not post any false, deceiving, inaccurate, fabricated or misleading statements;
(8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners.
We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
You shall not:
(1) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
(2) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
(3) violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
(4) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
(5) use the application for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
(6) make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
(7) use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
(8) use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
(9) use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the application.
Apple© and Android © Devices
The following terms apply when you use MULAT Application obtained from either the Apple Store © or Google Play © (each an “App Distributor”) to access MULAT Application:
(1) the license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS © or Android © operating systems, as applicable, and also in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor’s terms of service;
(3) in the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify the applicable App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application;
(4) you must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in violation of their wireless data service agreement when using the mobile application;
As part of the functionality of MULAT Application, you may link your account with online accounts you have with third-party service providers (each such account, is referred to as “Third-Party Account”) by either: (1) providing your Third-Party Account login information through MULAT Application; or (2) allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
You represent and warrant that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account, without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account, and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by the third-party service provider of the Third-Party Account.
By granting us access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (the “Social Network Content”) so that it is available on and through MULAT Application via your account, including without limitation any friend lists and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Account additional information to the extent you are notified when you link your account with the Third-Party Account.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available on and through your account on MULAT Application.
Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, the Social Network Content may no longer be available on and through MULAT Application. You will have the ability to disable the connection between your account on MULAT Application and your Third-Party Accounts at any time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality, or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any of your Social Network Content.
You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer solely for purposes of identifying and informing you of those contacts who might have also registered to use the MULAT Application.
You can deactivate the connection between MULAT Application and your Third-Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that was obtained through such Third-Party Account, except the username and profile picture that is associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding MULAT Application ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property and derivative rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are your original creations or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
MULAT Application may contain (or may be sent via MULAT Application) links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content").
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible, and cannot be held accountable for any Third-Party Websites accessed through MULAT Application or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from MULAT Application, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any application or website to which you navigate from MULAT Application or relating to any applications you use or install from MULAT Application. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Applications and/or Websites and you shall hold us free and harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us free and harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Applications.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of MULAT Application, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on MULAT Application and any services provided on MULAT Application or products sold through those advertisements.
Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on MULAT Application, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights.
As an advertiser, you agree that such advertisements are subject to the limited and relevant application of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice and Policy provisions, and you understand and agree there will be no refund or other compensation for DMCA takedown-related issues. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers. MULAT Application does not in any advocate or encourage your purchase of the products advertised in MULAT Application and does not make any warranties thereto.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from MULAT Application or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems;
(5) otherwise manage MULAT Application in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of MULAT Application.
If you access MULAT Application from the European Union, North America, South America, Asia, or any other region of the world with laws or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from applicable laws in Philippines, then through your continued use of MULAT Application, you are transferring your data to the Philippines, and you expressly consent to have your data transferred to and processed in the Philippines.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through MULAT Application infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification.
Please be advised that pursuant to the law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by MULAT Application infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney. Should you need to contact an attorney, you do so at your sole expense.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, administrative and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of MULAT Application at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion, without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our MULAT Application. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of MULAT Application without notice at any time.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of MULAT Application.
While we will do our best to provide the optimal performance of our services, we cannot guarantee MULAT Application will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or may need to perform maintenance related to the MULAT Application, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors.
We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify MULAT Application at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use MULAT Application during any downtime or discontinuance of MULAT Application.
Option 1: Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us (collectively, the “Parties” and individually, a “Party”) shall be solely and exclusively commenced or prosecuted in the appropriate courts of Pasig City, Philippines, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such courts.
Option 2: Informal Negotiations
There may be information on MULAT Application that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to MULAT Application, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on MULAT Application at any time, without prior notice.
MULAT APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF MULAT APPLICATION AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH MULAT APPLICATION AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF MULAT APPLICATION’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO MULAT APPLICATION AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF MULAT APPLICATION, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM MULAT APPLICATION, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH MULAT APPLICATION BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA MULAT APPLICATION. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH MULAT APPLICATION, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF MULAT APPLICATION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO [THE LESSER OF] [THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE [_________] MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING [OR] P_________].
IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to MULAT Application for the purpose of managing MULAT Application, as well as data relating to your use of MULAT Application. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using MULAT Application.
You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting MULAT Application, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on MULAT Application, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA MULAT APPLICATION.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding MULAT Application or to receive further information regarding use of MULAT Application, please contact us at:
MULAT Broadcasting, Entertainment and Media Inc.
Unit 503 Seven East Capitol Bldg. East Capitol Drive cor. Sta. Rosa St.,
Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com